- Paths of Healing
- Paths of Creativity
- Art Shop
- Finding Holiness in the Holidays
Have you, or someone you know, ever wondered….
What does it mean to be created in God’s image?
How do I discover my purpose in life?
Why is it that the promises of Scripture don’t seem to apply to me?
Why does my life hurt, and why can’t I seem to hear God in the midst of it?
Why does it feel like my prayers are just hitting the ceiling?
Do I not have enough faith because I have a mental health diagnosis?
Is God is disappointed in me, even though He loves me?
Why don’t I feel the peace God promises when I love Him so passionately?
How come I still seem to have trouble in my relationships even though I have put my difficult past behind me?
Is there a place online where I can be encouraged artistically in my healing journey from a perspective more in line with my own spiritual beliefs?
My abuse was so severe, and I am told to “forgive and forget”. How can I do that? And, if the truth be told, I don’t want to do that!
What does it really mean, to forgive?
I am angry, does that mean I haven’t forgiven?
________(insert your own thoughts not already addressed)____________________
These are just a few of the complexities of life that I have helped people work through. And there are many more situations that people face each and every day, even Christian people! These are the times when we need a friend to walk along beside us on our path, helping us up when we stumble, guiding us around obstacles when our vision is blurred, encouraging us to continue on when we are weary, and helping to discern the One Voice we need to follow out of the many that cry out along the way.
It is my hope that you receive that kind of support here at 12Tribes.
There are several ways to use 12Tribes to help you in your life’s journey:
1. Find information and encouragement through the posts in the blog, Studio Blog (click on the bolded words to go there now). You can also find healing art exercises by topic by going to the Paths of Healing tab.
2. You can work with me (Cindy). Go to the Paths to Healing page and click on “Work with Cindy” or click on this link – Work with Cindy – to go there now.
3. You can email me at email@example.com if you would like me to blog about a specific issue or how to apply a certain scripture to a situation…my goal is that this site empowers you on your own journey, or gives you insights to help others on their journey. If you choose to email me, I will email a response back within 24 hours, either giving you the category of your issue on this blog, or letting you know when I will be publishing the information you requested.
4. I am currently organizing/writing an e-book of structured art exercises (targeted especially to those who are trauma survivors) that will move you along your journey to wholeness with safety and pacing built in. Please note, there will be scripture and spiritual exercises included – these will lead you into the grace, peace, and love that is found in a relationship with Jesus Christ – in my experience these concepts are difficult for trauma survivors, particularly those who are survivors of ritual abuse. If you are a survivor of ritual abuse, you may wish to read the blog for a while and check out my studio blog to gain an understanding of how I apply the Scripture to our healing process before purchasing the book. Please check back. This e-book is the first in a series of three and is titled “surprise, you will have to wait for the release date”. Each e-book will be priced at $9.95 – I am praying about hosting an on-line community for persons using the book…you are welcome to contact me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know of your thoughts and desires.